January 30, 2014

Holy Thursday: Hops at Pipers and Blue Dust

"They went with divine intentions of quenching their dry thirsts, but then proclaimed; thine ale tastes bittereth!"

Once again on the theme of the newly-released hoppy brews (a time of year in which I disdain.). I have some good news for all of you fans of hops. All of the hop bombs are currently in the Pittsburgh market as I see it.

Two of my favorite places in the entire area for craft brews and pub grub are currently boasting the presence of both Lagunitas Sucks and Troegs Nugget Nectar. The beers are listed on Blue Dust's (close to me here in Munhall) website draft list and on some of Pipers Pub's social media pages. Pipers is even boasting a battle between good and evil to the death! Sorry, I meant East and West coast.

Hell, If I end up at either establishment maybe I'll even go as far as trying one or the other.
Holy Thursday is a weekly post (usually every week) generally about beer. It includes almost any topic relating to beer, but with a certain spin. A slightly religious spin Still, I'm not doing it to preach anything but beer. I'm just poking fun at myself for a being a terrible mass attendee!

No comments:

Post a Comment